Build your Sales career with one of the top builders in Kerala, Lord Krishna Builders . Any smart, outgoing MBA/BTech,/LLB degree holder will be considered for Trainee Resident Sales Staff and experienced MBA marketing competent personnel for Managerial Level. Locations: Trivandrum , Alwaye, Guruvayur, Palakkad, Dubai.
For freshers appropriate 15 days training will be given professionally.
Experienced MBA candidates will be posted Resident Sale officer with Basic pay/incentives, free phone, travel. & accommodation.
Male/Females can send their detailed resume with photo.
The G. M. Sales and Marketing has to manage and support functions essential for cost effective and latest standards/methods of marketing, effectively lead and train the sales force to ensure targeted productivity. These include Market Intelligence , Strategy planning, Readiness of the Product, reporting, target setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent. The Head of Sales is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Top Management and also works closely with internal core management committee members to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities which are enabled within the sales of the supported projects.
Must have PG level Academic and subject Qualifications
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales of the Projects.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales project’s planning efforts.
- As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and members within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force targets and ensures they are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources. Works to ensure all sales objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates the organization of continuous process improvement in activities.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales activities. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales team’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales team to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the supported sales projects.
- Provide input to core management committee members in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives. Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with all key management personnel.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the business unit supported.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales targets and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales impacting initiatives for projects.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales force.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales team effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
Reports to the Managing Director to initiate any actions. Directly manage all support staff made up of Sales Specialists, Sales Operations Coordinators and Media & Marketing Team. Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management-level superiors. Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders, sales management, and sales and support personnel.
Graduation & Post-Graduation from an accredited university. Should possess Experience of more than 15 years in sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment of Real Estate/ Property selling. Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives. Computer proficiency is a must.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position requires extensive travel. All prospective employees must pass a background check. Willingness to re-locate as per company norms.