CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER
Qualification : MBA / Any Graduation
Experience : 2 Years or More
Location : Head Office - Thrissur
Job Profile :
- To handle customer inbound calls, understand Customer need.
- Giving project details to prospective clients and explain product and services.
- Follow up for ensuring maximum interactions with the customer.
- Escalation, follow ups & documentation.
- Handling grievances.
- Candidate has to encourage visit to the Project & Offices by references and calling to prospective clients
- being able to handle walk-in customers in the office and handle his/her enquiry
- Follow up for due payments against sales of flats before the due date as per payment schedule
- Lead Generation at their level from their sources.
- Assistance to customer in loan documentation and processing
- Feedback to be given to customer about Legal formalities and procedures and legal timelines.
- Maintaining Proper MIS and recording the same in CRM Software / Excel etc.
- Handling & Resolving Customer Queries through Various Channels i.e. Calls, Email & Social Media.
- Follow-up and Coordinating with Team for Resolving Customer Queries in Timely Manner.
- Preparing Business Reports on Weekly Basis
Project type: Modern villa
Location: Ollur Thrissur
- Timely execution with the quality standards mentioned by the firm
- Liasoning with statutory bodies, authorities, clients
- Cost control
- Diploma in civil engineering with 10 years’ experience in building construction
- Proficiency in auto cad and Microsoft excel
Project type: High-rise Apartment
Location: near Thrissur Railway Station
- Construction of piling, structure etc
- Coordination of various contactors, architects etc
Competence and & experience in electrical, plumbing, STP, fire, swimming pool and other related works. Thorough knowledge in qualitative aspects in all areas of project Knowledge in Auto cad, Microsoft Excel, estimation, quantity survey, billing is required.
Civil Diploma with 10 years experience in high rise buildings.
For our own Interior division, that undertakes interior works of offices, apartments, residences. He will responsible for timely execution of interior design given by the design section with utmost quality control measures. Cost control is an absolute necessity. Liasoning with clients, designers, coordinating with contractors & labours is an integral part of the job. He should be a Degree/Diploma/ITI holder in Interior decoration with 5 -10 years experience. Knowledge in AutoCAD desired. Posting will be in Thrissur.
For our apartment, villa projects & interior division – Thrissur. He needs to prepare estimation of all works and materials related to the above. He is responsible for the entire purchases and contracting of all works. He should be thorough with the cement materials & labour prices. He should have proper negotiation skills. Honesty is essential. B tech/ Diploma with 10 years related experience. Thorough knowledge in excel formulas will be preferred.
For our apartment, villa projects & interior division. To make project wise schedules as per time of completion. Provide necessary training to our technical team in this if required. He needs to implement quality & safety standards as per the spec & IS. Conducting periodic inspection in the site is a must. Material checking & approvals is a part of the job. B tech/ M tech with 10 yeas relevant experience with knowledge in primavera & excel or any related software is desired. Posting will be in Thrissur.